Saturday, May 05, 2007



Scott's step-dad makes carvings for a living. This was the first time he carved a biker. It's really cool! All the houses on our street look alike, so I think people will know which house is ours with this out front.

Today is was 40 degrees and cloudy when I went for my ride. I had long underwear, long sleeve jersey, jacket, winter riding pants. Winter gloves. It was super windy out. My goal for the ride was to get my bike set-up better for tomorrow's race. My positioning feels a lot better.

We were out this morning helping clean up Skyline Parkway with some of our neighbors. It was fun to have so many kids along. Can't tell you how many beer and pop can we picked up, along with hordes of other stuff. It'll be nice to put my feet up this evening and relax a little.

No comments: