Monday, May 29, 2006

Kyia and Kris, eh hum Mr. Anderson, spent memorial day weekend at our house. Scott and Kyia helped me set up this blog and with images of high school computer programming class, finally got all my links to work today. Yesterday while riding at Spirit Mtn we ran into the Oftendahl (my apoligies if spelled wrong) brothers. We rode some of our secret singletrack as well, trails that are not included in the Powdermonkey race course. Today Scott, Kyia, Kris, and I headed out for a long ride on some other trails that are difficult to find unless you know some of the locals. I got us lost for a little while, but evidently made it back to the house. Kyia helped me weed out this hudge patch of raspberry bushes once the fog finally lifted on saturday. Tonight it hailed! Not quite dime sized, but nickel sized were reported in some areas. Tomorrow night the Mont du Lac ride, if my legs recover.

1 comment:

Kyia said...

Thank you for letting us crash at your place over the long weekend. Duluth is the best place for mountain biking in the midwest, even if you get lost! Hail? The clouds did look pretty evil when we left town.