Saturday, March 31, 2007


The weather is crappy outside (ice storm) so I thought I would post some photos from earlier this winter. We got 20" of snow in one storm couldn't leave our house for two day via car. We snowshoed on the creek - which was phenonmenal.

Last monday we went on a great road ride through wrenshall, carlton, and back to duluth. It was 70 degrees out when we started our ride at 4 pm. There is really great riding in duluth, if you know where to go (both for road and mountain biking). There are some pot-hole ladden roads to avoid, but some others with brand new pavement. Today I succommed to going to the gym to work out. I finally got back into the pool (I am not a good swimmer, but it is a good workout).

I am planning on being involved in some women's clinics this summer to promote mountain biking. Last summer I did one clinic, which I enjoyed. It is fun getting to know other women that ride. I was impressed with their level and willingness to improve their skills. We have a May 3rd Women's Clinic planned at The Ski Hut in Duluth where there will be reps from the bike company's there to promote their products along with some of us local women racer's to give a presentation. Should be fun and I hope a lot of women show up. Of course, the Trek rep will be there!

1 comment:

Charlie Farrow said...

Hey Sara, I have revived my web site...I would be honored if you "linked me" on your site...as I enjoy reading your comments.
Hope to see you soon...Maybe at Oxbow? Congrats on making the List!!!
Charlie Farrow
http://www.cpfarrow.blogspot.com/