Friday, February 06, 2009



Kiera is growing fast! She loves this little standing play station. I put her in this while I ride the trainer. I started riding the trainer a week or two ago consistently and finally got outside last week riding my 29er on snowmobile trails. I had a blast! I miss not riding with Scott as we mostly tag team watching Kiera while the other one gets out to exercise. Scott has been mostly skiing while I do a bit of everything - run, ski, bike, lift weights....I have been hiking less while carrying Kiera as I am finding that I need more vigorous exercise to get my shape back.

2 comments:

steve f said...

Soon i can see Kiera with a full head of blond hair...cool photo!

Unknown said...

She is getting so big! Can't wait to see her again! We will have to make it up for another visit this summer!