Friday, April 06, 2007

My energy is pretty low this week and I am sure I am fighting some sort of cold. I finally cleaned our house with the extra time. Doesn't take nearly as much energy as biking. I am hoping to come around tomorrow as there has been some snowmobile activity on the trails and it gets cold at night (between 8-12 degrees) so the trails set up really nicely. People here are sick of winter, so it is not likely to see other people out. I rode on the roads a few days ago while the wind was blowing and drifting snow across the roads. Crazy. Duluth has gotten snow in July, so it is not too surprising.

Hope everyone has a good Easter. :)

1 comment:

Kyia said...

Hey Sara! Thanks for the message. Yes, the crazy winter weather is effecting us as well. It doesnt look like it will get any better this coming week. Happy snowmobile trail riding!! Kyia