Sunday, April 22, 2007

Scott and I had a fantastic ride today. A bit longer than we had planned....a little over 4 hours....but we managed to avoid the rain. We got rain at our house while we were gone, but the weather while we rode was fantastic! 70 degrees. First time I have ridden all year and have not gotten chilled riding down the last big descent to our house. I love my Madone. I swear it is like pedaling air. With the road dried out I have gotten reacquainted with all my bicycles, plus an additional XO1 I just got a week or so ago in order to train when it gets wet. I have fantastic little fenders on it so I have no excuses not to ride. Nice! We also got one of those little ipod shuffles; makes a hudge difference to get me motivated to go riding and listen to music on those days when I am not so motivated. I have only used it once to get me out the door, but its great just to have along anyway. It is easy to hook up to our JBL creatures and listen in the house. I wonder what our neighbors think sometimes.

No comments: