Thursday, May 03, 2007




This is an updated photo of my 2007 Trek Fuel 9.9 racing bike. I still can't get over how light it is. I aslo included a photo of my front shock lock-out. Works fantastic in this location. I am getting my bike close to being ready to race this weekend. A few more saddle adjustments and I should be ready to race. This has been a super busy work week for me, so we'll see how things go. Tonight there is a Women's Bike Night at The Ski Hut. There will be reps from the bike industry there, including Trek. Myself and some of the other local women riders will give a brief presentation on biking in Duluth along with some hands-on opportunities to get familiar with women specific bike equipment and some general information.

In May I will be starting a Women's mountain bike ride. It will start the second monday in May and run through the summer/early fall. We'll be meeting in conjunction with the 6 p.m. monday night ski hut ride, but will go our own direction and pace. I am hoping we get a big group of women that love to ride, or are just curious and want to check it out. Should be a great opportunity for women to find other riding partners or just chat and ride for an evening, work on skills, etc. I am looking forward to it!

No comments: