Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer Vacation

Sara and I put a playset together for Kiera about a month ago and she is constantly using it. We have placed her pool under the slide and the first thing she wants to do each morning is get wet. I'm in a jacket and she is sliding into cold water on a cold day. I took some videos with the iTouch but blogger doesn't allow me to upload them for some reason...

We also loaded up a couple of yards of cow manure from our friends Phil and Kelly Rogers so hopefully the garden will produce more than ever. We will plant today and hope for the best.


The garden after adding nutrient rich soil.

Mont du Lac is in fantastic shape right now. We rode a couple of laps last night and it is race-ready. It is a little grassy though so I may have to take the DR mower to it.

No comments: